Our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) training sessions will enable you to take control of your website and its online visibility, helping you to improve your rankings and organic search traffic.
Search Engine Optimisation is a huge topic, and one which is changing and developing constantly. The likes of Google, although keen to promote good practice, do not reveal the secrets of the 200+ quality signals that go into their ranking algorithm. As a result there is a very active community (both online and offline) of companies and individuals sharing research, insight and analysis.
As active members of this community, we attend lots of industry events and conferences, and often get invited to guest post on industry websites. We also read obsessively – over 20 hours a week across as many as 50 different publications, and we contribute to many online blogs and online discussion groups.
This ongoing (and never-ending) learning, along with almost 10 years experience optimising websites, puts us in an ideal position to advise your company on how to develop your SEO strategy. This means you don’t have to invest the time into reading hundreds of guides, worrying if the advice is accurate, or figuring out which parts apply to you.
We will do all this for you – so sign up for some SEO training today!
Marketing & Business Development Manager
Hit Reach provided IT Power with an effective design and backend system to ensure we can easily maintain our site and retain 95% control of the look and feel. Their patience whilst training our marketing staff has been greatly appreciated and they delivered on time and on budget.
Abbie Badcock-Broe, Marketing & Business Development Manager, IT Power
Tailor Made Solutions to Drive Innovation and Improve ROI
If you are an online business, having an awareness of SEO is absolutely crucial. SEO training from Hit Reach will give you more than just the basics:
- Bespoke Schedule – We will analyse your website before the training session so that we can focus on the areas and concepts which are most relevant to your specific situation.
- Business Focus – Any training we give has an overarching business focus, with all suggestions and strategies ultimately looking to drive ROI.
- Avoid Pitfalls – Google, in particular, has recently been slamming down on outdated spammy tactics, destroying many small businesses in the process. Our training will dispel any myths, showing you what to avoid and watch out for.
- Aid Understanding – SEO is best practiced when it works in tandem with other offline marketing activity. Whether you are a business owner or a marketing manager, having a deeper understanding of how SEO works will only help you leverage your current marketing activities to get more bang for your buck.
- Forward Thinking – In an ever changing market, it pays to keep your finger on the pulse. We can give you the tips of tomorrow, allowing you to keep ahead of the game and force the competition to play catch-up.
We can deliver in house or on-site training, to one or multiple staff members. To save time and expenses on travel, we can also deliver remote sessions via web conferencing and screen sharing software. We can offer full training days or half-days, or break the activity down in multiple bite-size sessions. Whatever setup fits you best, we will work to accommodate it.
Your Development Fuels Long Term ROI
Whether you choose to do your own SEO on an ongoing basis, or contract an external search engine optimisation company, you cannot afford to be ignorant about SEO. Digital marketing is one of the fastest growing industries in the world, and in particular SEO drives the highest return on investment. Work you carry out today can have repeating benefits in months and years to come, so don’t delay – sign up for an SEO training course today!
Just fill in this simple form below, and a member of our SEO team will get straight back to you.