We can include any of our key services in our web design white label agreements which we offer to other web agencies.
A ‘white label’ product or service is produced or carried out by us but enables you to re-brand it and offer it to your clients directly as your own.
White label agreements can be tailored to suit your individual needs and requirements. You can either contract us to work with you on an ongoing monthly basis or, subject to us being available, hire us on a project by project basis.
- Work we produce under a white label agreement for you is never published in our portfolio
- We sign White Label NDA’s which offer you security and reassurance about outsourcing work
- If direct contact between us and your client is requested by you then we can wear your company hat at all times
Each month we invoice you, you can add on your mark-up and then invoice your client directly as normal.
We will also send you a report each month providing a detailed breakdown of the work which we carried out for you.
White label agreements can be the perfect solution if:
- Your in-house teams are at capacity but you don’t want to turn work away
- A specific part of a project is outwith your capabilities
- You want to offer a service but don’t sell it often enough to merit employing a full time resource
- You don’t want the commitment of employing a permanent team of staff
- You don’t want the costly overheads of having an in-house web team such as a premises, hardware and ongoing training
We fully appreciate that a lot of your time will still go into sourcing projects, producing quotes, competing in multiple rounds of a tender process and going through the requirements capture phase of a project with a client. That time can’t always be charged for directly and often it’s the development where the money is made.
That’s why we offer extremely competitive prices for white label work to prevent outsourcing becoming a vacuum that sucks the profit out of your project.
If you would like to discuss how we can support your web design and development needs then please call Chris on 0808 22 444 22 or email email@example.com